Washoe county jail inmate search. Kitsap county jail inmate roster. New york jail inmate search
Washoe County Jail Inmate Search
- A prison (from Old French prisoun) is a place in which people are physically confined and, usually, deprived of a range of personal freedoms.
- Washoe (c. September 1965 – October 30, 2007) was a chimpanzee who was the first non-human to learn to use some of the signs of a human language, that of American Sign Language. She also passed on some of her knowledge to her adopted son, Loulis.
- The Washoe are a Great Basin tribe of Native Americans, living in California and Nevada. The name “Washoe” is derived from the autonym waashiw (wa·siw) meaning “people from here” in the Washo language (transliterated in older literature as Wa She Shu).
- One of several occupants of a house
- one of several resident of a dwelling (especially someone confined to a prison or hospital)
- inpatient: a patient who is residing in the hospital where he is being treated
- convict: a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- A person confined to an institution such as a prison or hospital
- try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of; “The police are searching for clues”; “They are searching for the missing man in the entire county”
- an investigation seeking answers; “a thorough search of the ledgers revealed nothing”; “the outcome justified the search”
- Examine (a place, vehicle, or person) thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- Look for information or an item of interest in (a computer network or database) by keying words or other characters into a search engine
- the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- Try to find something by looking or otherwise seeking carefully and thoroughly
washoe county jail inmate search – Photo Reprint
Old Meriwether County Jail
Kendall County Jail 1884 Boerne, Texas